Fast and Easy Application
The application is simple and only takes minutes. Our dedicated funding specialists are standing by to help.
Unlike traditional small business loan financing, with our business cash advance you are not fixed to a repayment schedule.
If you have a slow period we take a smaller payment; working with the flow of your business. Additionally, unlike small business loans, our
unsecured business loan alternative does not require collateral or a personal guarantee.
We also do not require financials or tax returns. Our quick online application is simple and takes only a few minutes. Business loans require
extensive paperwork and a lot of time. We can approve your business for an unsecured cash advance in less than 24 hours and have a
working capital loan of up to $500,000 transferred to you in less than 1 week!
If you’re still wondering whether a cash advance is right for your business; I have listed 10 reasons why you should at least consider getting one.
1. A merchant cash advance has a 90% approval rate: In contrast; a bank loan has about a 10% approval rate. They have developed a way to minimize the risk of offering working capital to businesses. This way they are able to provide funding for most any business owner regardless of their credit history.
2. The application process is much easier than a bank loan: While banks ask for several years’ worth of earning statements, tax records and personal assets; the merchant loan process is much simpler. All that they ask for is your lease/mortgage agreement and about 4-6 months work of merchant statements. It couldn’t be easier.
3. You do not need collateral or a personal guarantee: Unlike most bank loans; you do not need to put up your personal or business assets in the event that you are unable to complete the payback. In this economy you never know what might happen next week or next month. Why risk your personal property if you don’t have to?
4. Your business gets funded in days, not weeks: Most banks make you wait weeks to get funded. Often, the reason you needed the loan is the first place is no longer relevant. A merchant loan will put money into your account in less than a week in most cases. Their method of financing takes a fraction of the tie it takes for banks to get you funded.
5. Get approved in 24 hours: Opportunities and emergencies come at you without warning. Sometimes we don’t have the luxury of mulling over a decision for any extended period of time. It would be great if we got answers to everything this quickly.
6. There are no fees or late charges: There are never any monthly fees or late charges with a merchant loan. Banks are projected to earn $30 billion dollars off of bank fees this year alone.
7. Flexible payback schedule: Merchant cash advances use a small percentage of your daily credit card sales to pay them back. Many business like this type of payback schedule because it goes with the natural flow of the business. What happens is on days when business is slow, you end up paying back less. This takes a lot of stress out of paying back the advance and makes it almost effortless.
8. No restrictions on how you spend your money: Most banks require that you submit a statement in advance explaining how you plan on using the money. If they don’t like your plan; they won’t fund you. If you’re plans change and you spend the money on something else; then you are in breach of contract. Merchant loan providers understand that it is your business. They will not attempt to restrict how you spend your money.
9. Use it as a line of credit: Once you receive a cash advance you can renew it approximately every 3 months. After once you have established a relationship with a provider; they can fund you in as little as 24 hours. This nearly instant access to working capital can give you the leverage you need to compete in your market.
10. Customized service: Every business is different and each circumstance is unique. Each case is worked out with care and each case is looked at individually. They create an advance that isn’t too large so that it would harm your business, or too small that it would not do any good.
Online approval in minutes. Get cash in one business day. Flexible terms, no hassles
If your business needs cash quickly and has a readily ascertainable history of credit card receipts, the Merchant Cash Advance (“MCA”) product may provide the funding you require.